Cryptocurrency Training Lead (DC or London)
Elliptic is the world's leading Blockchain intelligence company, with offices in London and Washington, D.C. We identify illicit activity on the Bitcoin blockchain, and our clients include the world's leading financial institutions and law enforcement agencies.
What’s the role?
Elliptic builds powerful software that allows our clients to interpret and analyse large quantities of complex data, in order to draw insights that help to combat criminal activity.
You will work with our clients to empower them to make the most of our software, through the development and delivery of training programmes and other materials. You will also provide ongoing support to these clients, from pre-sales and on-boarding to resolving technical issues and explaining new product features.
We are looking for an articulate and technically-proficient professional, with superb presentation skills and an ability to build strong relationships with our clients.
What you'll do:
- Own, develop and deliver training courses to enable our customers to master and make the most of our software tools
- Own, develop and deliver introductory training courses on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and their use in illicit activity
- Own, develop and deliver ongoing training programs to enable Elliptic to share its knowledge and expertise on an ongoing basis with clients. For example, develop a program of quarterly client webinars, identify experts to participate etc
- Write training documentation (such as user manuals and training presentations) for our software, in collaboration with the Product team
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Product and Community, to deliver learning opportunities for our client community. For example, contributing to events or documents related to findings from our research and thought leadership efforts.
- Guide customers through significant product milestones such as upgrades, new releases etc
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Experience of the development and delivery of training programmes
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technical aptitude; you must be comfortable explaining complex concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Clear, concise communication skills - both verbally and in writing
- Comfort with regular international travel
Bonus points for:
- Security clearance
- Client management experience; through consulting, account management, etc.
- A background in law enforcement or compliance
- An understanding of cryptocurrencies
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Health care coverage