At Elliptic we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it’s important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, UK, and Washington, D.C. We are backed by Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
What’s the role?
As Elliptic rapidly expands, we are looking for an energetic, highly organised team assistant and office manager who enjoys working with people and pre-empting solutions. You will support our busy CEO by providing 1:1 support in organising his day to day schedule, freeing up his time to help him focus on what’s most important, as well as supporting up to three other members of the leadership team, while keeping the wider team in check!
You will have great interpersonal skills, the ability to be discreet, along with great organisational skills and a can-do attitude. Please only apply if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment where personal accountability is valued.
What you’ll do:
The role will be split between acting as an assistant to members of our leadership team and managing our office space:
- Complete diary & inbox management for the CEO;
- Inbox Shadowing: Pre-processes emails so the CEO can focus on one those that require their attention, proactively draft email responses to those emails that can be taken care of without the CEO's involvement;
- Maintain proper system of prioritizing most important relationships and assist with recommending who the CEO should interact with in any given week;
- Create follow-up emails based on information provided by the meeting owner/CEO;
- Plan for future interactions the CEO may want to deliver to their network;
- Have confidence and sound judgement in pushing back on the CEO when they get distracted from their top priorities;
- Supporting up to three additional members of the leadership team, split between London and Washington DC. This will include diary assistance, travel bookings and ad-hoc support;
- Organising and coordinating meetings and teleconferences, including company board meetings;
- Maintaining our London office space and ensuring we have a happy, healthy and secure work environment;
- Booking team travel (national and international);
- Ad-hoc support to the operations team (such as expenses, and marketing or finance-related administrative tasks).
- 3+ years of experience supporting at the Executive and/or C-level
- Experience of extensive diary management across different time zones
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- “Can do” attitude and the ability to ruthlessly prioritise!
- Discreet, trustworthy and able to handle sensitive information
- Share options
- Private health insurance
- Work pension scheme
- Shiny new laptop
- Quarterly full day offsites
- Annual company 3 day offsite
- Coffee and beer!